eSignatures Built for Business
Easily send and sign your most important documents with HelloSign, the industry’s most intuitive eSignature platform.
With a suite of powerful features, HelloSign enables users to set up delightful signing experiences for any use case, from sales to HR and legal to operations.
- Improve document turnaround times by 80%
- Improve completion rates by as much as 26%
- Shorten sales cycles by as much as 10 days
- Ensure transparency with a full signer audit trail
- Get ROI 2x faster* than other legacy eSignature leaders (*G2 Crowd 2018)
- Team Management Tools
- Admins can view all team documents and configure their team settings.
- Set up commonly used documents once with signature, merge, and text fields. Use them repeatedly.
- Add your logo and company name throughout the signer’s experience, including all emails and signature pages.
- Quickly build eSignatures into your app with the easiest API available.
- Flexible Workflows
- Whether 1 or 20 people are signing simultaneously or in a specific order, we have you covered. You can also carbon copy (cc) other people in your organization.
- In-Person Signing
- Have people sign documents in-person on your iPad or Android tablet. ideal for waivers, photo releases, NDAs, and more.
- Award-Winning Support
- Our Award-winning customer service is available by email should you ever need us.
- Bank Level Security
- Your documents are protected by SSL encryption and secure server infrastructure hosted at a state-of-the-art Tier III, SSAE-16 and ISO 27001 certified data center.
- Google Integrations
- Add eSignatures to your favorite Google Apps including Gmail, Docs, Drive and the Apps Marketplace.
- Audit Trail
- Each document has a comprehensive log of each parties’ name, email address, IP address and a record of the day and time of all activity that occurred.
- ESIGN Act Compliant
- HelloSign eSignatures are legally binding under the 2000 U.S. Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN), Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), and European Union eIDAS (EU No.910/2014).