- Complete identity protection
- Increase security for identities and user accounts with greater threat detection and response.
- Scalable management and compliance
- As your organization grows, you will be able to automate user provisioning and lifecycle management workflows, consistently issue policies and easily manage access rights.
- SSO integration
- Access to the Application Gallery that contains 3,000 enterprise apps that have SSO with Azure AD.
- Easy installation
- After you purchase the starter pack, all you need to do is enter your VPN configuration, then Ingram Micro takes it over from there.
- Smoothly start in IaaS
- You do not have to think big about making a move to Azure. You can start small to get your foothold first in the cloud.
- Unified identity on cloud
- Extend your on-premise Active Directory so that it is in sync with an Azure-native Active Directory to enable integration and SSO across all of your SaaS applications.
- Become cloud-ready
- By unifying your identity on Azure, you can ease your authentication and authorization for any on-premise applications, which you intend to move on to the cloud, or with any additional SaaS applications.
- Simple deployment
- You don’t need experts on Microsoft Azure or in cloud identity management to deliver. The Microsoft Azure Starter Pack is prepackaged. It is as simple as click and deploy.
The deployment of this solution includes the following:
Ingram Micro Cloud prebuilt the architecture to match the system requirements to have your local on-premises Active Directory extended to Azure AD.
Installation and Provisioning
Microsoft Azure Starter Pack will be deployed on Microsoft Azure, where all the associated components and resources will be automatically provisioned by Ingram Micro Cloud upon purchasing.
- Configure VPN connection
- Configure a Windows Server Virtual Machine
- Activate Active Directory features
- Download AD Connect Installer
- Connect to on-premises Domain Server
- Join Active Directory Domain